Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which colour highlights would go with dark brown hair?

Hey,





My hair is naturally really dark brown, and I haven't ever dyed it before. I'm pretty bored with it now though so I want to add some subtle highlights. I want it to look quite classy and natural though. Any ideas?Which colour highlights would go with dark brown hair?
I'm also a hairdresser. I have had a lot of client come in with the same hair colour as yourself (uncoloured).





A popular choice right now a full head of highlight with 3 colours. a light blonde, a mid blonde/brown and a darker brown - give your hair a real contrast and a great blend of colours.





it wont wash you out as the variation will suit most skins types also.





Hope this helps, Sam.Which colour highlights would go with dark brown hair?
As a licensed hairstylist, I would go with more of a caramel colored high-light for someone w/ dark brown hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment