Thursday, December 31, 2009

How can I get my hair blonder, like Blake Lively, without dying or highlighting it?

My hair is light to medium brown hair. But I really like blake lively's hair in '; The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.'; How do I get it so it is more blonde.





P.S it's winter so I can't go outside!How can I get my hair blonder, like Blake Lively, without dying or highlighting it?
use sun in, then blow dry it but dont apply too much otherwise it will get too lightHow can I get my hair blonder, like Blake Lively, without dying or highlighting it?
Technically you'd have to bleach it lighter, but there's no way to make it lighter without bleaching it. Even sun-in and stuff like that is a chemical that bleaches your hair.
Sun-in


or


Lemon juice
visit a good salon!
Put lemon juice on ur hair and for it to work u have to go out in the sun, so maybe wait a little while, if u want to do it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment