Saturday, December 26, 2009

After getting highlights, will you be able to wet your hair the next day?

friday is picture day. i want to get them thursday for friday. i want to know if i get them, will i be able to wet my hair in the morning to fix it after getting the highlights the day before.After getting highlights, will you be able to wet your hair the next day?
Of course.


I had highlights and I took a shower the next day. But maybe it depends on who does it. If its professionally done then you can probably wet it the next day, but if you go to this cheap place then I don't know. Ask your hairstylist. You should be able to !


Good luck and I hope your photo turns out well. I just did mine !After getting highlights, will you be able to wet your hair the next day?
yea u can wet dem but make sure u use cold water and buy a color protection sumthin shampoo but try not to wash ur hair too much bcuz highlights do wash off after a while n get weird color like i dyed my hair red highlights n after like 2 months dey bcame organgeish brownish so yea
lol hightlights are jusr bleach. they are taking the color out of your hair. wetting it will do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment