Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What kind of highlights should i get if my hair color is black?

dark brown or auburn would look good, but you could also get your hair lightened and then get the colour that you wanted =)What kind of highlights should i get if my hair color is black?
Red or dark brown!But never do yellow highlights!What kind of highlights should i get if my hair color is black?
auburn or reddish
I'd try blonde, brown, or maybe even red
all ur answers are either brown,blond,red,pink. =p


i'm more of a gothy person. i got black hair too. i want to get blue highlights in it so it'll get this cool, sophisticated, calm person look.
white or grey--give it that shock look.
Loreal has great options for high lighting black hair, I know they have the color at Sally Beauty.


I would suggest a carmel (nothing ligher if you want a kinda natural look) and /or red highlight.


If you want a more 'punk' look pinks and blues and violets look good w/ black, personally Im not a fan of green.
Brown, or red
very dark violet. That's hot.
copper, like the color of a new penny
A firey red color not too bright is a good compliment to black hair. It means you are aggressive yet know when to stay in your place.
red, pink, blue, or yellow- gold
Red, or hot pink.
brown or auburn
auburn or brown
I think a dark shade of red would be perfect!!! Dont try platinum, or any other shade of blonde though, trust me. When people do that, they kind of remind me of tigers!!!!!!!!
red
Get some low and high lights
the best one on black hair is caramel...........it is just awesome on black hair since it's neither too yellow, nor too fade.....





you will just look astonishing!!!!!!
Pink or blue!
red or dark brown

No comments:

Post a Comment