Saturday, December 26, 2009

How long should i keep my lemon juice in my hair for highlights

i have like a brownish/blackish hair and i want like a dark brown maybe a redHow long should i keep my lemon juice in my hair for highlights
Hi, im afraid that wont work. I am a dark blonde and once put natural lemon jouce in my hair and lay in the sun all day, and it dodnt make any difference, just smelt nice!


However, you can buy a spray called sun-in, which just sort of gives you natural highlights, or a friend of mine put bottled lemon juice in her hair!! (not natural, full of chemicals!) and claimed that that worked, but Im not sure if she was telling the truth or not as it went reeeeally blonde!





Hope this helpsHow long should i keep my lemon juice in my hair for highlights
uh the lemon juice is gonna make your hair blond! and um why not just go to the salon so there is no chance of your hair becoming orange.
if its reeeaaalllyyy sunny then go out for 1 to 1.5 hours


if its average sunlight than like 3-4 hours
put it in your hair then go outside for a couple of hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment