Saturday, December 26, 2009

Highlighting my hair before picture day?

my mom has been doing her ownhair color nd highlights forever so shes goood at it she was gonna do mmine blonde before picture day which is friday but imscared if it looks bad my picture will be bad, should i wait?Highlighting my hair before picture day?
I'd do it a few days before, and if it turns out bad, maybe try a color strip or clarifying shampoo to make it less noticeable. I've heard that Loreal's color oops works wonders, there's always retakes if it looks bad!Highlighting my hair before picture day?
Have your mom highlight your hair a few days before the picture so you can get used to it and see if you like it. If you don't, then maybe your mom can figure out a way to fix it.
i wouldn't before picture day, because if you don't like it you'll have to deal with it and see yourself in the picture.
i'd do it after just incase.... but then again if it turns out amazing you'll regret that you didnt get the picture of you while your hair looked good
if u know it will look bad.. dont do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment