Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can I put pink highlights in my hair after dying it black, or do i have to bleach the parts I want to dye?

Hey, I dyed my hair black over my red dyed hair that was fading, with my dark blonde roots coming out. It's completely black now and I was wondering if there was any way I could put vivid pink or blue highlights or streaks into it without bleaching those parts of my hair?





Thank you!! =)Can I put pink highlights in my hair after dying it black, or do i have to bleach the parts I want to dye?
hey my sis didd that! 1st she did it over the black n it didnt reli turn out gd so she bleached it den dyed those bits! it looks reli cool n bright!! __XCan I put pink highlights in my hair after dying it black, or do i have to bleach the parts I want to dye?
I have no idea.
you wud have to bleach the parts you want to dye first !
you will have to bleach it .
no there really is not...if you bleach it, it will come up orange....you may be able to put some blue (fudge) over it but i doubt that it will come out well....I am a colorist and this is the best answer for your hair,,,,sorry
My hair is dark and I use this stuff that I get from a pharmacy like cvs or walgreens.





It has a picture of a girl with short hair and fusia strips of color through her hair.





It's made for dark hair so it shows up REALLY good.





And this way, you don't have to bleach it.





good luck.
you can put them in now, but they would show up more vividly, if you were to bleach the parts you wanted first. depending on the color, and the color of your hair, the pink or blue might not even show up without bleaching the parts first.

No comments:

Post a Comment