Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color highlights are good with black hair?

I'm 11 and I have short, black hair. I'm waiting for my hair to grow out, then ask my parents to let me get highlights. What color should I get????





P.S. I'm asianWhat color highlights are good with black hair?
My suggestion would be to have it ';shoe-shined'; with a caramel color. Anything lighter than that would be too unnatural on your hair.





Good luck!What color highlights are good with black hair?
well i personally like asian guys with long, floppy hair but maybe dark brown...








please, whatever you do: NO BLONDE! People need to realize this is TACKY and just WRONG!!! Sorry, but the whole point of hightlights is for it to look nautral, otherwise, just get stripes!
No color highlights work with black hair! Black hair is


just black, and it looks stupid when you start messing with


it! Especially at age 11, that is totally unnecessary and stupid.
Maybe Caramel Color
guys with black hair dont reallly look good with highlights but if you really want them then get them in green they look crazy!!


ps dont do it if your parents dont let you
Just stay black. Maybe you could ask your parents to get like Jet black. Majority of people think its hot. Hope this helped ;-)
GET A BUBBLE GUM PINK!!!!!!!!


Nah im kidding.


Unless u wanted to.


But i would say light blonde.


Or carmael.
aurburn, copper or caramel.
caramel.
no highlights look good with black hair..especially on a guy.
dark brownish


blonde or light brown r way to unnatural for my taste
No color highlights go good with black hair dude.... and your parents let you roam free on Yahoo at 11?
gold, lighter brown shades, purple tone
sweeney todd style, that be sick!
dark blue
  • myspace.com quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment