Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have medium brown hair with caramel highlights, and I'm planning to bleach it and use a medium blonde toner

to make it a pretty blonde that'll match my tanned skin and green eyes. Is this a good idea? The hair salon charges way too much and I just dished out a ton of cash for a tattoo. Should I maybe just bleach the brown parts instead of my whole head so the highlighted parts don't get ruined?I have medium brown hair with caramel highlights, and I'm planning to bleach it and use a medium blonde toner
DON';T bleach your hair, it'll destroy it and you'll just need to shell out more money to get it repaired. Just wait for a while and get it professionally done at a salon, that way you can't get it totally screwed up. And brown hair looks good with green eyes. Besides, you don't want a beachy blonde color since it's winter, that would be rather pointless. Just stick with what you've got.I have medium brown hair with caramel highlights, and I'm planning to bleach it and use a medium blonde toner
as u have tanned skin and green eyes i think that medium blonde will be perfect 4 u. but u could also bleach the brown parts for the moment and when u have enough money to do this your whole head.
Blonde hair is for summer time dontt dye it now! save your money and dont fry your hair trust me it sux and take forever to really repair.
dont bleach your hair.
I was going to do the same thing, and after looking into it, decided not to. After checking with a lot of salons, in my opinion the best solution I found was this: Don't bleach your hair. If you want to lighten it that much, get an allover foil of highlights. You can keep getting them done every few weeks as often as you want until you get the correct shade you want. Gradually lightening it is probably the easiest way to ensure that you get the shade you want and dpn't go way too blonde. And yes, it is probably more expensive in the long run than bleaching it in one shot, but it's worth it to keep your hair healthier. Also, with the highlighting, it is one procedure, while with bleaching, you have to pay for several procedures (bleaching, conditioning, coloring, and possibly highlights if you want).

No comments:

Post a Comment