Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am geting my hair highlighted today but i dont know what would look good right now i have brown and blonde?

but i want something diffrent that itsnt going to look bad i have blue/green eyes and fair skin if can give pictures to show! thanksI am geting my hair highlighted today but i dont know what would look good right now i have brown and blonde?
add some dark brown, or some light red;)I am geting my hair highlighted today but i dont know what would look good right now i have brown and blonde?
Well I have lightish brown hair, and I got some blonde highlights. I asked the hairdresser to just brighten my hair up, and it looks great! My hair is now more blonde than brown, and it looks VERY good! By the way, I have blue eyes, and fair skin so it will probably look good on you too! Good Luck!





P.S. I like being a blonde brunette. haha cuz I'm more blonde :-) Now I have a bright light blonde. It's very bright, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment