Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is Chlorine safe for highlighted hair...how can i protect hair?

I want to be able to take my daughter swimming in the pool...how can i protect my hair?Is Chlorine safe for highlighted hair...how can i protect hair?
i messed my hair up bad, i went swimming like 3 weks ago and my hair had a different cheap color, i was mad. i would not go swimming ever again as long its the beach or a lake. if you really want to go do not get the hair wet and wear a nice hat. I do that sometimes. ^_^Is Chlorine safe for highlighted hair...how can i protect hair?
no! Its bad for any hair. Get your hair wet before you go swimming, if it dries, get it wet again. If you don't, you cant get the chlorine out. EVER unless ofcourse you let your hair grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment