Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have dark brown hair, what colour highlights should i get (if any)?

I want them to stand out but not in a bad way and look really fake.I have dark brown hair, what colour highlights should i get (if any)?
try a carmel color.


ask your hairdresser what colors would suit your hair.I have dark brown hair, what colour highlights should i get (if any)?
DON'T DO IT!!!! Most people are born with the hair colour that suits them best, and brunette is so beautiful, don't cheapen it with highlights. If you want it to look natural, get out in the sun, otherwise, leave your hair alone to be beautiful without interference.
A honey/caramel colour, don't go for a light blonde, it'll look to harsh against your dark hair. Why not put a reddish colour through, that will look nice.
honey brown could look nice


but ask your hairdresser for advice? - its part of there job to know, plus then they can see it with your skin tone and give you sample coulors of what it would be like
a honey brown or like a dirty blonde








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I would suggest you use a light bleach.


It will look more natural, since it's the same shade as your hair, just a lighter tone.


:]
I also have dark brown hair, I had carmel highlights put in and they look GREAT! Very natural...
Carmel....my best freind has them and they look 100 perent natural and shes georgeous.
caramel, i think that would look amazing with your dark hair!!!!!
carmel or reddish

No comments:

Post a Comment