Thursday, December 31, 2009

If I dye my hair blonde or streak it with blonde highlights will people think I'm stupider than i am?

I'm not the Brightest crayon in the color box!If I dye my hair blonde or streak it with blonde highlights will people think I'm stupider than i am?
Well, firstly, ';stupider'; is not a word.





So next time, try ';more stupid';.





But no, honey. Dye your hair whatever color you want, and don't think about other people!If I dye my hair blonde or streak it with blonde highlights will people think I'm stupider than i am?
just cuz ur blonde doesnt menappl willl think ur stupid





i have been blonde since i was a baby i do get like comments ssome times but not reallly its just the jokes wic h r stupid cuz like wen ppl tell them and every 1 else understands and i dnt they look at me funny and like poin t to my hair.. but i am in middle skool so umm yeah





dye it watever color u want dnt let ppl change the way they talk to u if u put some blonde striks in ur hair.. if tehy do then their not ur real friends...





btw im not the brightest crayon in teh color box either lolz








g luck
well i dyed my hair blonde..and i am not stupid and i dont think people take me for a joke..or think im dumb...and thats kinda being sterotipic..not all blondes are dumb..thats like me saying all mexicans eat beans or or just cause you have black hair your smart..color hair has nothing to do with intelligence.[=
ASH, Let your hair remain as it is, because that is not going to let you look any more beautiful so let it be as it is.


If you got it, you got it. If you do not got it you won't get it so let it BE!.
Some will. But why should you care if some random person thinks you're a dumb blonde? I'm a bit ditzy myself, and I've been blonde (and every other color), and I didn't get too much flak for it.
Yes. But that's because they're generally retarded as well.
see... you just think about it and you start asking dumb questions. lol





who cares what others think
only if u act stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment