Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color highlights would look good with a very dark brown hair color? I'm aiming for something very natural

I've never died my hair or anything.. so this is a big step for me :]What color highlights would look good with a very dark brown hair color? I'm aiming for something very natural
I'm not sure what color your hair is exactly, but I think maybe a lighter color?





Try this website and see what colors you like:http://www.wiggoddess.com/margucolors.ht鈥?/a>





Hope I helped.What color highlights would look good with a very dark brown hair color? I'm aiming for something very natural
Some colors of hair have natural highlights, like auburn/red. If this is true for you, playing up this color would look the most natural. Otherwise, use a color that's only a few shades lighter than your natural color. Good luck!
echoing the same thing the others said - golden caramel or a reddish brown depending on your preference.





also if this is your first time coloring, I would highly suggest getting it done by a professional - and bring in some pictures of how you want it to look - for best results.
i'm with ya on this one...been trying to figure it out myself! i've been told by quite a few people that some nice brownish/red highlights would look nice and so would some medium brown highlights...there's some ideas...i guess it depends on your skin color a lot.
I know how you feel I plan on dying my hair next week for the first time but as for your color try dark carmel or possibly a light brown.
dark caramel highlights would look best.
Subtle light brown highlights would go against the dark brown hair nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment