Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of highlights should i get to make my hair more lighter?

I just got blonde highlights put in today but only a t-bar section, but i dont think this was enough to make my hair more lighter..


id like to have sandy colour hair. I have natural dark brown hair.


What should i ask for next time...Thanks in advance!! =]What kind of highlights should i get to make my hair more lighter?
try light tan next time, see how it turns out on you. hope the color is not bad on you my my best friend has hair like yours and the light tan highlights suits her like super duper!Apply some lemon juice in your hair and it will look much more lighter thats what my friend did.What kind of highlights should i get to make my hair more lighter?
i just got highlights too . i was a brunette , but now my hair is much lighter . next time just ask for highlights in all the layers . that should give you a lighter look. or if you don't want highlights , next summer just put lemon juice or sun-in in your hair and it will give you a much lighter look .
get like an aubern color its a light reddish dirtyblondish. and it wont look so tacky like dark hair with blonde highlights.
caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment