Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I dyed my hair last night & its too dark can I highlight it 2night so it will lighten up? Will this hurt me?

There are 2 products available at salons that are excellent. The brands are Swartzcophf and Rusk. These work by reversing the oxidation process of dyes.


After the product is applied , it will remove all the dark dye. You will then have to have the stylist correct the blonde that will be underneath.


They're fairly gentle products. Ask your stylist to recommend a professional shampoo and conitioner for follow-up.





Don't try to remove the color any other way. You will end up with fried, orange hair.





*Color will not lift color. If you use an all over lighter shade, you'll get ';hot roots';. That's when your natural hair at the roots works as it should and the black stays black.I dyed my hair last night %26amp; its too dark can I highlight it 2night so it will lighten up? Will this hurt me?
you're gonna mess up your hair worse. go to a salon and have them put highlighs in!!!I dyed my hair last night %26amp; its too dark can I highlight it 2night so it will lighten up? Will this hurt me?
Try a hair color remover from the beauty supply store. Hot oil treatments also strip hair color but you probably have to repeat the process.
I would leave it alone....you will totally damage it even if you go to a salon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment