Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color highlights/streaks should I get in my hair?

My hair looks just like Kristen Stewarts, but my hair is straighter and a little bit shorter and my hair is black. I want to highlight/streak my hair but IDK what color i should use. Help!!





Thanks!!What color highlights/streaks should I get in my hair?
If you want it lighter, go for a medium to dark auburn color. Or, you could streak it a color of black that has blue undertones to make your hair appear shinier and slightly draker.What color highlights/streaks should I get in my hair?
Your hair is black?? Please do not do blond..everyone does blond.


On black hair I like silver(Platinum) Auburn (there are many shades of Auburn) Wheat which i have on my dark brown hair and it is pretty. It's not brassy like blond.


If you are having it done professionally ask the beautician and they have streaks you can lay against your hair.


Even a dark blue highlights would like nice. Be different....

No comments:

Post a Comment