Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm planning on putting red highlights into my black hair?

But I don't know how I want it to be.


Should I get them all over my head, or just in small parts? And how wide or small should I get the highlights?I'm planning on putting red highlights into my black hair?
Oh, that will look rad!


I would get thin ones all over my head.


Or medium ones all over.


But thin streaks would be really cute.I'm planning on putting red highlights into my black hair?
If you want to look emo/gothic then yea, go for it. If not, you'll give people the wrong idea. But if you do then you'll have to bleach the parts you want red, as black hair is very hard to color.





Hope this helps! Welcome Much!
I would put them all over and make them pretty thick. Let me see if I can find this picture I saw the other day.
you have to bleach the parts you want red
dont get them at all, so you dont look like a freak

No comments:

Post a Comment