Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have naturally black hair and want to frost/highlight only certain parts myself?

My hair is naturally black and I want to frost/highlight certain parts of only the front of my hair blonde. I had my hair permanently straightened in October of last year as well so I was wondering if that was a long enough rest period for my hair. Also will it turn out orange looking? I'd rather do it myself. I did something similar to this twice at different salons (they were high end too) before and it never turns out how I like so I ended up dying it back. Plus they're really expensive. Also, what brands do you reccommend? If it is going to turn out looking really crappy if I do it myself then I won't do it. Thanks.I have naturally black hair and want to frost/highlight only certain parts myself?
I dyed my hair dark brown it almost looked black, and i frosted my hair and it came out just fine. The blonde highlights came out blonde not orange or anything. i used Revlon frosting Kit For the brown hair. Good luck %26lt;3I have naturally black hair and want to frost/highlight only certain parts myself?
you cna go to regular stores like vons, cvs, rite aid, albertsons or whatever and get bleach there


doesnt relaly matter the brand but i use the loreal ones.


that is a pretty good product.


or you can go to cosmo prof and but your self the bleach there. cosmo prof is a very popular beauty supply store to most salons.
I'm not sure on the permanently straightened question, but I do think it is long enough. As for coloring, it can be very hard to do yourself. On top of that you have to be careful what you use, it may turn it orange. Make sure you only leave it on for the amount of time as directed, you don't want to fry your hair.
I don't recommend it.. it doens't look that good.
Black hair is the best dont change it
idk if u can do it ur self i think ur better off trying different salons

No comments:

Post a Comment