Thursday, December 31, 2009

What colour highlights should I get for my hair?

I have natural dark blonde hair, almost brown. I have had it highlighted blonde (not to blonde) before but only one shade. I am thinking about having more colours in (not any thing like red i mean blonde + that). I was wondering if any one could suggest some shades to put in my hair :). Thanks to anyone who helps! What colour highlights should I get for my hair?
CARAMEL HIGH LITES ITS FALL AND THATS PERFECT FOR UR COLOR HAIRWhat colour highlights should I get for my hair?
I have natural blonde hair with fair skin and blue eyes. My natural color is thus now a dark blonde with age. My hair dresser said I cannot go with anything other than blonde highlights throughout because of my skin tones. However, I can add ultra-blonde highlights as well as deep copper in chunky highlights, which looked awesome, around the face only.
Get highlights and lowlights it looks really pretty. Try light chesnut brown and honey coloured, and some ash brown. Just don't get anything with a red/ ginger tone as I promise it won't suit you!
Maybe black, brown, red, blue, pink, really light blonde
Light blonde
Red or Pink!



white blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment