Thursday, December 31, 2009

I got my hair highlighted goldish color. I don't like how it looks against my dark brown hair.?

I'm Native American, so I have a medium skin tone. Any suggestions to match my tone?I got my hair highlighted goldish color. I don't like how it looks against my dark brown hair.?
Just go with dark brown all over. Gold just makes you look even darker.I got my hair highlighted goldish color. I don't like how it looks against my dark brown hair.?
I would probably wait two days to fix it. If the color of your highlights are too harsh dye your hair a color that works with your skin tone.Buy a standard box dye at a drugstore. Mix up the dye and have a friend help you apply your new hair color or do it yourself. Before you dye your hair put some vaseline or lotion on your skin and hair line so it won't stain your skin and make sure that your head is completely covered. Also, if your hair is thick or long make sure you buy two boxes of hair dye because one might not be enough. After you dye your hair to your desired shade you can maybe try one of those at home highlighting kits with the cap and do it yourself or have a trusted friend help you. If you want all over highlights try the L'orel frosting kit or the chunking kit and alternate each hole until your hair is covered both kits tell you to leave it in for an hour, but if you don't want intense highlights on dark brown to moderate brown hair leave it in 20-40 minutes instead because they are bleaching kits they might give you the same result as you have now. I know from expirence that this works I used to have fuschia highlights! I hope this helps!!!!
re-die it back or maybe put some chocolatey brown highlights in your hair. maybe some auburn to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment