Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If i have highlights then use semi-perminant hair dye will my highlights still be there when it fades out?

i have blonde highlights and i want to dye my hair brown with semi perminant color, will my blonde highlights still be there when the color fades out?If i have highlights then use semi-perminant hair dye will my highlights still be there when it fades out?
no you're going to dye the blonde, but im sure they will poke through the blonde.If i have highlights then use semi-perminant hair dye will my highlights still be there when it fades out?
yes and the semi color might not deposit thru the cuticle into the cortex in the places where the hi-lites are so your hilites may show thru! Im sure it will be pretty. I wouldnt use a ash color as the lites will turn grey-green!
Yes. The semi color will only temporarily cover you hair. So each time you wash the hair, that color will slowly fade till you have what you started with =]
No, the semi perninant hair dye will dye all your hair the same color and when it fades your normal hair color is what you will see.
yeah whattt

No comments:

Post a Comment