Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is it ok to use shampoo for colour treated hair even if your hair is never been dyed or highlighted?

i have normal hair. my mom recently got a shampoo for herself and she gave it to me cause she didn't like it but i love the smell of it so is it ok if i use it along with its conditioner? if not, what are the side effects?Is it ok to use shampoo for colour treated hair even if your hair is never been dyed or highlighted?
its just like normal shampoo it wont do anything but wash your hair and make it smell pretty.The same with the conditioner i hope this helps.Is it ok to use shampoo for colour treated hair even if your hair is never been dyed or highlighted?
yes of course it's okay. my mom dyes her hair, so her shampoo is specially for color treated hair. I use it, too even though my hair is not colored, and I don't have any problems with it. All it's meant to do is preserve the color in your hair. If anything, it's better for it.
it should be fine shampoos like that are just a gentle kind you don't have to have dyed/highlighted hair. I use it and it makes my hair soft!!!
yes its fine its shampoo same as any shampoo it will just make it shiny thats all..

No comments:

Post a Comment