Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I ask my mom to let me add highlights to my hair.?

Any Ideas?How do I ask my mom to let me add highlights to my hair.?
just be all like, hey mum, you'd look really good with highlights. actually, i want highlights too at the moment. we should do them together!How do I ask my mom to let me add highlights to my hair.?
depending on what kind of Highlights. if you're wanting a thick highlight (like chunks of lighter color) i would show her some pictures of it from a magazine or something like that. if you just want a smaller highlight i would say ';mom could i maybe to this to my hair for (next coming holiday, birthday, etc.)'; honestly i asked my mom if i could for easter and she said yes!
Convince her your natural hair needs more color.





Do extra work around the house, Help brother/sister with homework, Show her your responsible and deserve it.





Offer to pay.





Or if money is a problem don't go to a salon, get some at a drug store or Walmart or something.





It mostly depends how old you are.





My first experience of dyeing my hair was when i was ten(:





Hope i helped ;)





-Jessica
just come out and say it so you can get it over with. thats what i did. Or go to like a store and go by the hairstyling products and be like ';hey mom i really like this color (or whatever) do you think I can try it?'; hope this helps!
donno ur age..but i had the $$$$, i just went and did it..if she pays...then she will scream and will not give u money......if u don't mind her yelling....u can also ask her for it for ur birthday gift.





but why suffer for beauty...u'll have rest of ur lif for it..
Just come out and say it. That's what I did, just ask politely, ';Hey mom, do you mind if I try some highlights in my hair?'; Just don't push it by asking to dye or something...
Mk first of all how old are you ? You should just do it if she doesnt like the new look you can always dye it back .lol
  • myspace.com quizzes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment