Thursday, December 31, 2009

Did I dye my hair or get highlights?

I changed my hair a few shades lighter (My whole head, not streaks), did I dye it or get highlights.... Or is it the same? Did I dye my hair or get highlights?
if its your whole head, then its dyed...highlights a streaks that are typically a lighter shade and placed strategically in your hair...i'm assuming you may have did this yourself since you have no idea what is going on with your hairDid I dye my hair or get highlights?
You have successively dyed your hair. Now you will have to maintain it properly with deep conditions and protein treatments along with hot oil treatments so that your hair does not fall out.
you should know I mean you went to the salon and they did what you asked right? and if you did the whole head it dyed
you dyed it hilights is streaks of lighter hair lowlights is streaks of darker hair
uhmmmm...definitely dyed it, highlights are streaks of a lighter color..






dyed it

No comments:

Post a Comment