Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What hair color product can I use to dye all of my hair, which already has had highlights put in?

I have dark brown hair and put in lots of highlights over the summer. I used a full salon kit with Clairol professional white lightener and cream developer.





What store bought kit would lighten my dark hair and still be okay with my highlights?What hair color product can I use to dye all of my hair, which already has had highlights put in?
I'd get it done professionally. I made this mistake and used an at-home color kit. It worked well on my highlights, but my natural color (which was significantly darker) came out strange color. Since you're dealing with 2 different colors, I'd get it done by a professional who can adjust accordingly.What hair color product can I use to dye all of my hair, which already has had highlights put in?
Garnier

No comments:

Post a Comment