Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I dyed my hair black,what color highlights would look nice?

Im olive/tan. OR shouldi just keep it all black?I dyed my hair black,what color highlights would look nice?
Once you go black.. its hard to go back... lightening hair that has been dyed black will be very difficult, and damaging. Keep it all black. Wait til it grows out to do anything else with color.. or u can add colored extensions, which will hold the color well and not damage your hair as much.I dyed my hair black,what color highlights would look nice?
A tinge of purple/blue or red are my faves!
red since it is almost winter deep colors or dark brown
I would say red but it will fade fast and look pink.
electric blue looks crazy in black hair but only on the tips at the front
White or purple would look awesome. I wanted to get that in my black hair but my parents would disown me.
dark brown, red, indigo blue or purple i have black hair and i have had those highlights done it looks fab
put caramel highlights in it. red might make u look paler and i guess dirty blonde would work too. sounds like you have nice skin.
all black, you already have done alto of damage to your hair and most of the time highlights on black hair look hideous
keep it all black. most highlights on black look really bad.
Only up to five foils or strands of blond highlights
Just keep it all black. It looks more natural that way. But if you're more into different styles everyday, you should get individual colored clip-in extensions so you can put them in or take them out whenever you want. I have dark hair and I've put in bleach blonde extensions and it looked really cute. I don't do it anymore. But if you are interested in that, you could use blonde, red, purple...those would all look cute with black hair.
purple highlights on the underside of your hair would look awesome.....believe me

No comments:

Post a Comment