Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My hair is a lighter shade of brown. Would black low lights look good or all black with gold highlights?

In my head I think black lowlights would good in my hair and I have tested it with temporary dye and it looks pretty good.I really want to change the color of my hair. I thought of the black lowlights or making all my hair black with auburn/gold highlights.Which would look better?My hair is a lighter shade of brown. Would black low lights look good or all black with gold highlights?
lowlights absolutely!!My hair is a lighter shade of brown. Would black low lights look good or all black with gold highlights?
All I have to say about black is is is the worst hair color to get out of any ones hair. The damage is unbelievable once dyed black and not liking the results, and having to remove it. Just make sure this is what you want. The last time I had to remove black from someones head it took 5 hours.....and they paid me a lot of money to do this, safely.


You also have to remember that there is upkeep with these colors, every month.


Do your self a favor and try on wigs to give yourself an idea of what YOU really like.
well me personally would not go for eather i would be proud and not change a thing. But since you want to than i wouldn't do eather i would do blond lowlights
brown with black lowlights is good. if u tested it and liked it...then do it. i think all black with gold highlights is tooooo much.
You're better off with black lowlights, because if you get amber/gold with BLACK, it'll look HORRIBLE. Plus, it'll be a hassle because it'll look even worse when it starts to grow out
black hair with auburn/gold highlights would look really cool, i think. it's an edgy look, but i like it.


you might want to do the black first and then wait a few days for highlights. you may find that the black is so dramatic that you don't WANT highlights after that, or if you don't like it, you could get brown highlights instead so it would be more like your original self.


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment