Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I put henna on my carmel-reddish highlighted hair what color will it become.??

It will most likely become more reddish toned but if you use chemicals like highlights you will HAVE to use body art quality henna powder as that will be safest and not damage your hair.





But using henna powder for hair dye is a permanent dye and will only go away when it grows out, so keep that in mind as your natural hair color grows in. The henna will cover your natural hair color and may look different from your dyed hair. I hope this helps! Fee free to message me





Natural hair care for over 10 yrs.If I put henna on my carmel-reddish highlighted hair what color will it become.??
It'll go a reddy brown color though it depends how long you live it on for...The longer it stays on the redder it'll go, i would do it in stages in case it's too much..Good Luck...(though it does fade in time)If I put henna on my carmel-reddish highlighted hair what color will it become.??
It would be more red, darker, and pretty.


The more times you use henna the more depth of color you will achieve.
uhmmm...diff shades of redish-brownish...


pretty just make sure to get a cute haircut..
your caramel will go more red but it would be awsome because you would have to different shades of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment