Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My professionally highlighted hair looks bad?

I asked for highlights as usual and the woman highlights them. She told me that she would give me a sandy beige highlights but didnt show me what the color would look like. She ripped through my hair with a comb which my hair frizzes and knots easily. In the end the highlights look chunky and unnatural. also a part on my bangs is undone. What should I do?


I didnt complain at the scene but my sister says to confront them because it doesnt look the ';best'; and not worth $100My professionally highlighted hair looks bad?
I am a cosmetilogest myself and it helps us when costumers complain.. So we know what we did wrong.. You should go back inbro the salon and tell them what u think of your hair.My professionally highlighted hair looks bad?
Call the place you went and talk to the lady taking appointments. Tell her you feel it looks unfinished and you'd like to have someone take a look at it. Its happened to me and they were really cool about it.
If you politely return to the stylist and tell her you wanted it a bit different she will probably be glad to try and make it right. If you ';confront'; her with a bad attitude and are aggressive then she probably won't.
firstly, dont ';confront'; them. be nice about it.





call them up, explain who you saw and when you got it done. explain you wanted them natural and they came out chunky and you think she missed a spot and were wondering if you could go back in and have it fixed free of charge.
from working in a salon for years, you need to call back and tell her that you are unhappy. we want our clients to be satisfied!! thats why we do hair, tell her that it wasnt what you expected and agreed on, let her her know that you want her to take weaves and not slices when she rehilights. also you already paid for the service and should not be expected to pay more than a product charge 10.00 max to have them redone, i hope this helps
just call the salon and say that you're not pleased with it and you want to see if theres anything they can do. maybe try a different stylist.


we usually dont take that much offence to doing redos
Omg. The EXACT same thing happened to me, not too long ago.


I have gold hair, and I asked for natural highlights, instead she gave me platinum blonde/ash blonde highlights. So my hair looked a tint grey, it was HORRIBLE. I was too scared to go back also. But I really suggest you go back as soon as you can and ask them to change it. Just call them say nicely ';I was just wondering if you could change the color to look more natural... I wasn't expecting it this color...thankyou so much...';


What I did was dumb. I was chickened out to go back to the salon. So I bought hair dye from the drugstore. and I re-dyed my hair on my own. I really didn't want to keep my ';grey'; looking hair. So I bought my original hair color dye and dyed it. What it did was get rid of the grey-ish color and toned down my highlights, so I was kind of happy. But it really damaged my hair... :(


Sorry that's sooo long. But in the end I strongly suggest you go back to the salon. You paid for it, you deserve better than what they gave you. :]


Hope you take my advice, like I should have. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment