Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I need help with my hair, I want to get highlight, but dont know what color to get.?

I'm a guy and I have medium jet black hair, it kinda look like zac efron hairstyle only all black. I want to get highlight but I dont think blonde and red will work out so what color do you think I should get, some shade of brown? how dark should the shade be? and it is safer to go to a pro hair salon and ask them to do it for you or do it yourself?I need help with my hair, I want to get highlight, but dont know what color to get.?
id probably go with chestnut borwn, and unless your good at it, i would go to a pro hair salon.I need help with my hair, I want to get highlight, but dont know what color to get.?
Go to a good 'alternative' salon ... and I think that the blonde and red would look GREAT with your hair color ... but to get it to look right, you really need to have it done and kept up by a professional hairdresser. If you do it yourself and 'mess up' you will look terrible until you can try again. Pros don't 'mess up' but if there is a problem they have several alternatives to 'fix' it so you look as good as you can when you leave the salon. I know this because both my husband and I go to an 'alternative' salon, and we BOTH look much better for it.
well I'm a girl. i get my hair highlighted all the time only my sister does it for me but shes a hair stylist so i would recommend you go to a salon just so you wouldn't worry about messing you hair up. i have dark brown hair and i use blond highlights i would recommend you use like a medium brown, but i don't know what your hair looks like so the shade of brown might vary a Lil bit also red may look good if its not to much of a bright red but like dull to off set the brown. and when you get your hair done i would recommend thin strikes of brown and what ever else your gonna put in it
if you have jet black hair, try medium/light brown highlights because i think blonde will be too much of a contrast with your normal hair colour. a guy friend of mine has really black hair and he got kinda mahogany/maroon highlights and they looked really good against his hair colour! so they were still kinda red just not as bright and it looked 10x better. i think if you want really good results go to a hair salon because there is so many things that can go wrong doing it yourself, especially if you dont know what you are doing
go to the hair silon and get a really light shade of brown tha twould look hot. but if ur not sure all hair places have this boiok for highlights it realy works.


GOOD LUCK!!!!
im so glad ur not going with blonde and def not red those just look ugg...





go with a chesnut brown...a light to medium brown


it will look more natural and supper cool!!!





best wishes!
You should get like a caramel brown...it's basically a dark golden brown. I think it would look kewl.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment