Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hair Highlighting problems please help?

Ok i got my hair highlighted a week after I went on vacation. (the color I got was blue hehehe) Anyways what i got was semi-permanent and its started to fade already its been about a month. My questions are is there a way to not fade my color other than not shampooing? And if not where can i buy something that helps my color stay other than going and getting it done for $40 again?Hair Highlighting problems please help?
Hot Topic has good hair dyes- some of them are permanent and some not (be careful when buying). They cost about 13 dollars per bottle. Also, try a color protect shampoo and cond.Hair Highlighting problems please help?
WELL U GOT SEMI PERMANENT! so its gonna come out with im a month. get permanent next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment